Zanzibar Island, often called Spice’s Island and also known as Unguja, is the main island in the Tanzanian archipelago.
Its historic center is Stone Town which is a World Heritage Site.
The main industries of Zanzibar is tourism as it is a breathtaking spot to escape from the world.
In Zanzibar, you will not see lions, elephants or giraffes. The only wildlife you will experience is underwater, but this marine live is also worth.
Why You Should Travel To Zanzibar?
Make Zanzibar as your blissful beach destination. There are many factors that attracts tourists to Zanzibar. Some of them are below:
- Amazing weather & climate
- Exceptionally clear waters, with remarkable marine live
- Rich history that can be perceived though a tour of Stone Town
- Discover most of the most common spices in a 2/3 hours tour
- Track red colobus monkeys in Jozani Forest
- Dhow safaris
- Observe giant tortoise at Prison Island.
- With some of the most beautiful beaches, it’s an ideal place for “Romantic Gateway”
- Give yourself a place, escape from the crowd & do your own things
Because of its natural beauty, culture, history and fun,Zanzibar shouldn’t be missed. Pairing with a safari tour in Tanzania makes it a complete travel package. After days of thrilling experience on safari, there is no better place to stay relax.
How to reach Zanzibar?
The most convenient mode to reach to Zanzibar is by plane. It is connected to all main Tanzanian cities and parks.
You can also catch direct flights to Zanzibar Island from Johannesburg, Nairobi or Europe.
From Dar es Salaam, you can also reach Zanzibar by ferry boat.